Tube conveyors are suitable for installations with large pressure differences and can be used in both hi-end and heavy, industrial systems.
A tube conveyor is a completely closed system and suitable for vertical movement. They can be used from 0 to 90 degrees, have a small installation size and are used for dust-free movement of powders and granules.
The tube conveyors can be supplied completely gas-tight for the transport of fine or dangerous powders. Dangerous vapors and bad odors therefore remain in the carrier.
- Can be installed from horizontal to vertical
- Two axis system
- Available in stainless steel and (hardened) steel
- Easy to clean
- Closed, dust-free system
- Excellent value for money
- Low maintenance
- Lockable with quick fasteners (optional)
- Limited pre-mixing or weighed versions (optional)
- Mobile frame (optional)
- ATEX certified (optional)
- Sanitary, food-grade version (optional)