Efficient, accurate and stable
Thanks to the efficient filling and accurate weighing, our systems are used successfully in various types of installations worldwide. A well-designed system ensures that product loss, contamination and dust formation during filling are prevented.
- Filled weight from 500 to 2.000 kg
- Maximum filling capacity 20 bags per hour
- Dust-free filling with optional inflating of inner bag
- Suspended filling for accurate weighing (optional verification)
- Vibrate for compacting
- Automatic pallet feed (optional with sheet dispenser)
- Automatic removal of Big-Bags
- Up to two Big-Bags stacked on a pallet
- Sanitary hi-care version according to EHEDG guidelines
- Hotseal unit with nitrogen (N2) gassing
TBMA Big-Bag filling systems are based on a flexible, modular concept, so that we can meet all customer-specific requirements with regard to product type, bag type, capacity, working conditions and budget.
The program consists of three basic models:
- Hi-care: sanitary version according to EHEDG guidelines | validated installation for weighing and hot sealing
- Type CVB: heavy duty, C-shaped construction | better accessibility and ergonomic operation | suitable for extensive automated functions
- Type VB: robust steel construction with four uprights | specially shaped suspension hooks | minimum number of moving parts
The basic models can be expanded with various options into a total solution for industrial applications for semi-automatic filling, weighing and removal of Big-Bags.
TBMA are specialists in the design and supply of components and systems for bulk solids handling. Our extensive range of high quality processing equipment is suitable for handling powders and granules with proven reliability in practice in a variety of processing industries. The highly qualified and experienced TBMA staff are well able to translate your requirements into the right execution and application of our components. We also offer the design and execution of complete projects, thus providing you with an efficient, reliable and sustainable solution for your process.
Let us know how we can help you!