Conditions for use of www.tbma.com
By accessing the website of TBMA Europe BV, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions in full.
Information about TBMA Europe BV, TBMA België BvbA or any other TBMA related companies (hereafter “TBMA”) and products and services of TBMA on this site are supplied under the following conditions:
1. The information on this website is provided as is. TBMA gives no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of its content. Neither TBMA nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content of this website.
2. In no event shall TBMA be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from this website.
3. The information on this website can be inaccurate, incomplete or contain typing errors. When discovered, they will be corrected by TBMA on their own discretion. Also the information on this website is updated or revised on a regular basis. TBMA reserves the right to amend, improve or alter any information on this website at any time without further notice.
4. All intellectual and other property rights, trademarks, trade names, images, logos and photos as well as graphic design and text in the information contained in this webite are owned by TBMA. No rights of any kind are licensed or assigned or shall otherwise pass to persons accessing this information. Reproduction or issue to third parties in any form whatever is not permitted without previous written approval by TBMA.
5. The products and services mentioned on this website are at all times subject to the “General conditions of delivery for the mechanical and Electrical engineering industries” as published by the Vereniging FME. A copy of these "General conditions of delivery FME" can be send to you on request.
6. Although TBMA has made a great effort in keeping this website free from viruses, spy- and adware, TBMA can not guarantee that this website will be virus free. TBMA is therefore not responsible for any loss or damage caused as a result of any viruses, which may be contained in webpage’s, applications or downloads within this site. We recommend that all downloads are scanned for viruses prior to opening. You are advised to take all commonly known internet safety precautions before collecting any information from this site.
7. Certain services or applications that are offered within this website work well in combination with a windows computer and Internet Explorer 10 or higher. To access these services or applications with other computer systems or internet browsers is not supported or tested by TBMA. TBMA recommends Google chrome for best use.
8. It is strictly prohibited to use this website to transmit or send any materials which could reasonably be held to constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of any country or other competent authority, or infringe the rights of any third party enforceable in any part of the world.
If you have any questions about this statement, our products or other services then you can send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with your remarks. You can also reach our sales office by phone at +31 252 37 50 68, from Monday till Friday 9.00 - 17.00 hrs. (GMT+ 1 hour)
© TBMA Europe BV. All rights reserved.
TBMA are specialists in the design and supply of components and systems for bulk solids handling. Our extensive range of high quality processing equipment is suitable for handling powders and granules with proven reliability in practice in a variety of processing industries. The highly qualified and experienced TBMA staff are well able to translate your requirements into the right execution and application of our components. We also offer the design and execution of complete projects, thus providing you with an efficient, reliable and sustainable solution for your process.
Let us know how we can help you!