The BTD ball type diverter valve is suitable for handling (extremely) abrasive products in heavy applications with relatively high line pressures and/or high temperatures.
The diverter is made of ductile cast iron. The rugged design ensures that the higher the pressure, the better the seal works. This is because the ball with the seal is pressed firmly into their seat. The seals can be replaced by removing the covers. This means that the BTD does not have to be dismantled and/or removed from the system.
The BTD is controlled by a double-acting pneumatic cylinder with a 5/2 double-acting solenoid valve and a position switch.
- Suitable for extremely abrasive products
- Suitable for high line pressures and/or temperatures
- Rugged design
- Body made from ductile cast iron
- Interchangeable wear bushings on the flanges
- Grease lubricated shaft seals
- Seals can be replaced without removing the diverter from the system
- ATEX 2014/34/EU certified (optional)
- Flange dimensions: DIN65 up to DIN250 (7 sizes)
- System pressure: -0,5 up to 6 barg
- Standard product temperature: -10 °C t/m +150 °C
Brochure Diverter Valves View
Curious when to use the above system? Have a look at our selection of industries for a suitable application of this system and of our other products.
Looking for a more specific industry and/or application? We are happy to take on the challenge! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TBMA are specialists in the design and supply of components and systems for bulk solids handling. Our extensive range of high quality processing equipment is suitable for handling powders and granules with proven reliability in practice in a variety of processing industries. The highly qualified and experienced TBMA staff are well able to translate your requirements into the right execution and application of our components. We also offer the design and execution of complete projects, thus providing you with an efficient, reliable and sustainable solution for your process.
How can we help you?