The height-adjustable mixing disc combined with the scraper blade construction is ideally suited for dispersing temperature-sensitive products, such as PVC components and color pigments in paint. Viscous liquids up to 25.000 cP with a solids content up to around 80 % can be processed excellently in this mixer. The TBM is designed and manufactured according to the PED guidelines for full vacuum and overpressures up to 6 bar.
The TBM turbo mixer is equipped as standard with a static high-speed mixing disc with a fixed diameter and a slow-rotating mixer/scraper for secondary mixing. This combination gives an optimal mixing result with low energy consumption. The scraper also prevents the product from growing on the mixer wall.
- Closed system, suitable for overpressure and vacuum
- Relatively low installed power
- Automatic height adjustment for optimum dispersing position
- Conical version for small batches
- Optional cooling and heating
- High dispersing efficiency
- Minimum dispersing time
- Capacity from 500 to 10.000 liters
The TBM turbo mixer is available in three versions (from left to right):
- Type TBM-ST-R: top-driven, height-adjustable central mixing disc | mixer/scraper above drive
- Type TBM-SB-R: mixing disc above drive | mixing scraper beneath drive | automatic height adjustment
- Type TBM-C-R: conical mixing vessel | top driven mixing disc | mixer/scraper beneath drive| automatic height adjustment
The mixer can be optionally equipped with a height-adjustable mixing element. This height adjustment is also available with PLC control, which seeks the optimum mixing position based on the power consumption. The combined working of the primary mixing element, mixer/scraper and height adjustment ensure a very high dispersion.
TBM Turbomenger maattabel
Curious when to use the above system? Have a look at our selection of industries for a suitable application of this system and of our other products.
Looking for a more specific industry and/or application? We are happy to take on the challenge! Contact us at email@example.com.
TBMA are specialists in the design and supply of components and systems for bulk solids handling. Our extensive range of high quality processing equipment is suitable for handling powders and granules with proven reliability in practice in a variety of processing industries. The highly qualified and experienced TBMA staff are well able to translate your requirements into the right execution and application of our components. We also offer the design and execution of complete projects, thus providing you with an efficient, reliable and sustainable solution for your process.
Let us know how we can help you!