Dilute phase conveying
Dilute phase (low-pressure) pneumatic conveying installations are used for processing the most common bulk materials
- From one source to one or more receiving points
- Suitable for non- or moderately abrasive products
- Low pressure | High conveying speed
- Conveying pressure up to 1 bar
- Conveying speed 15 - 30 m / s
- Relatively low installation costs
- Conveying distances up to 400 meters
- Conveying air through fan or blower
TBMA can offer you excellent solutions for high-pressure, low-pressure and vacuum conveying systems. Our pneumatic conveying systems can also be supplied in a ‘closed-loop’ version, whereby transport gases (such as nitrogen) are continuously reused.
You can find a number of our completed projects on this website in Projects.
Interested in more information or do you have a request for a specific project? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 252 375068.