TBMA Big-Bag hi-care release systems are suitable for hygienic discharging of hi-care products such as baby and infant milk powder etc.
Our high-care Big-Bag unloading systems are suitable for processing single or multi-trip bags, with or without a plastic inner bag. Discharge takes place in, for example, a hopper, rotary valve and/or pneumatic transport.
- Dedicated construction in stainless steel with 45° rotated and fully closed profiles with grinded welding
- Unloading capacity maximum 15 bags per hour
- Suitable only for Big-Bags with outlet spout
- Suitable ony for Big-Bags with inner bag
The basic models can be expanded with the following options:
- Frame suitable for most types of Big-Bags with inner liner
- Hopper with vibrating motor for efficient product discharge
- Clamp hopper for dust-free unloading for Big-Bags with inner bag
- Vacuuming of empty Big-Bags to minimise dust emission
- Roll-up mechanism for empty inner bags