TBMA Big-Bag unloading systems for forklift loading are designed to hang the bags in the unloading frame using a forklift truck.
These Big-Bag unloading systems are suitable for processing single or multi-trip bags, with or without a plastic inner bag. Discharge takes place in, for example, a hopper, screw, rotary valve and/or pneumatic transport.
- Dedicated steel construction with rigging frame
- Unloading capacity maximum 20 bags per hour
- Suitable for Big-Bags with and without outlet spout
- Suitable for Big-Bags with and without inner bag
The basic models can be expanded with the following options:
- Frame suitable for most types of Big-Bags (pic 1)
- Hopper with vibrating motor for efficient product discharge (pic 2)
- Rubber dust membrane for low-dust emission
- Clamping hopper for dust-free discharge of Big-Bags with or without inner bag
- Vacuuming of empty Big-Bags to minimise dust emission
- Roll-up mechanism for empty inner bag (pic 3)
- Drop-stop for interim closure of the bag (pic 4)