TBMA Big-Bag unloading systems with integrated crane loading hoist are designed to work locally and autonomously. The installation can be used to lift and process the bags.
These Big-Bag unloading systems are suitable for processing single or multi-trip bags, with or without a plastic inner bag. Discharge takes place in, for example, a hopper, screw, rotary valve and/or pneumatic transport.
- Dedicated steel structure with hoisting device
- Unloading capacity maximum 10 bags per hour
- Suitable for Big-Bags with and without outlet spout
- Suitable for Big-Bags with and without inner bag
The basic models can be expanded with the following options:
- Frame suitable for most types of Big-Bags
- Hopper with vibrating motor for efficient product discharge (pic 1)
- Cutting knife with 3 blades for emptying single-trip bags
- Rubber dust membrane for low-dust emission (pic 2)
- Clamp hopper for dust-free discharge of Big-Bags with or without inner bag (pic 3)
- Vacuuming of empty Big-Bags to minimise dust emission
- Roll-up mechanism for empty inner bag
- Drop-stop for interim closure of the bag (pic 4)