Dust-free, efficient and hygienic
TBMA Big-Bag unloading systems are designed for trouble-free unloading of various products from different types of FIBCs (Big-Bags). Dust formation, product loss and contamination are hereby prevented. Our Big-Bag unloading systems are suitable for processing single or multi-trip bags, with or without a plastic inner bag. Discharge takes place in, for example, a hopper, screw, rotary valve and/or pneumatic transport.
- Suitable for Big-Bags from 500 to 1.600 kg
- Discharge capacity depending on buffer capacity
- Vibrate before activating the product
- Suitable for Big-Bags with and without outlet spout
- Suitable for Big-Bags with and without inner bag
- Dust-free release through dust membrane
- Dust-free release by clamping hopper for Big-Bags with spout
- Unloading with accurate weighing (optionally stamped and certified)
- Sanitary hi-care execution according to EHEDG guidelines
The TBMA program consists of a simple but very flexible modular concept in which the basic models can be expanded with various options. This makes it possible to meet customer-specific requirements with regard to product, bag type, working conditions, capacity and budget. A number of unique options have been designed for the safe and hygienic release of foodstuffs or toxic products.
The concept consists of the following versions:
- Forklift loading: simple version | for free- or reasonably free-flowing products | activation by vibratory hopper
- Crane loading: advanced version | for reasonably to poor-flowing products | activation by vibratory hopper and crane
- Hi-care: sanitary execution | suitable for Big-Bags with inner liner | optional with liner tensioning and retractor
- Specials: mobile version | cutting device for single-trip bags | customer-specific solutions for value added logistics
TBMA are specialists in the design and supply of components and systems for bulk solids handling. Our extensive range of high quality processing equipment is suitable for handling powders and granules with proven reliability in practice in a variety of processing industries. The highly qualified and experienced TBMA staff are well able to translate your requirements into the right execution and application of our components. We also offer the design and execution of complete projects, thus providing you with an efficient, reliable and sustainable solution for your process.
Let us know how we can help you!