Hi-care optimal solution
In the production of foodstuffs, for example baby food, very high hygienic requirements are imposed on components and systems. TBMA has extensive experience with the design, supply and commissioning of sanitary Big-Bag filling and weighing lines, aimed at preventing bacterial risks and product contamination. The installations are easily accessible, easy to clean and in accordance with the applicable EHEDG and ATEX guidelines.
TBMA has developed an integrated filling line for a Dutch milk powder producer in which Big-Bags are filled and weighed and then transported from a hi-care to a lo-care room. These spaces are separated by a double airlock. More info click here
- Filled weight from 500 to 2.000 kg
- Maximum filling capacity 20 bags per hour
- Dust-free filling with optional inflating of inner bag
- Suspended filling for accurate weighing (optional verification)
- Vibrate for compacting
- Automatic pallet feed (optional with sheet dispenser)
- Automatic removal of Big-Bags
- Up to two Big-Bags stacked on a pallet
- Sanitary hi-care version according to EHEDG guidelines
- Hotseal unit with nitrogen (N2) gassing
Conical lifting and vibrating table
Filling Big-Bags with highly fluidisable materials in a conventional manner creates unstable bags, which can be unsafe during transport. A conical vibrating table that moves up and down ensures that the corners of the bag are filled first and therefore for a balanced loading of the Big-Bag as a whole. The vibrations vent and compact the product, resulting in maximum filling, even in the smallest and most economical bulk bag. The result is a compact and stable bag.
The Big-Bag is vibrated several times during continuous filling. The vibration duration and interval time can be fully adjusted to the product and bag type to be processed. During the last 10 % of the cycle time, the filling table automatically drops for exact weighing. After the vibrating table has been lowered, the product is topped flat, after which a straight and stable bag remains, suitable for stacking up to 3 high.