Sanitary Big-Bag filling line with accurate weighing installation for baby milk powder, including shuttle transfer system for discharging Big-Bags from the hi-care (clean room) to the lo-care section via an airlock. Placing the Big-Bags on pallets takes place outside the sanitary room.
The complete line must comply with the applicable EHEDG and ATEX regulations. The stringent hygienic requirements demand special attention to avoid bacterial risks and prevent product contamination. In addition, all parts must be easily accessible and easy to clean.
The client has chosen TBMA for this project because of our expertise and experience with the engineering, installation and commissioning of comparable sanitary big-bag installations.
- Big-Bags: 600 -1,000 kg, with inner liner
- Product: Baby and infant milk powder
- Filling capacity: 14 Big Bags (FIBCs) per hour
- Lifting capacity: 1.500 kg
TBMA has developed an integrated filling line in which Big-Bags are filled and weighed and then transported from a hi-care to a lo-care room. These spaces are separated by a double airlock.
Each Big-Bag is hung with the loops on the easily accessible self-releasing hooks, after which the filler hose is connected dust-free by an inflatable. The filling accuracy is achieved by an ultrasonically vibrating metering valve. Because they are filled suspended, straight and stable Big-Bags are created.
The entire installation is suitable down to every detail for dry cleaning between product changes within an acceptable timeframe
Components and systems
- TBMA Big-Bag filling system Type CVB / F-3-1500 with vibrating table
- Suspension frame with automatically rotating suspension hooks
- Double-walled filling head with bag-spout clamping mechanism
- Dust extraction system
- Liner inflation system
- Calibrated weighing
- Unique dosing valve with ultrasonic vibration for accurate dosing
- Electromechanical lifting system
- Pallet drive-in and drive-out shuttle
- Airlock system for transport to the lo-care area
- Bag-on-pallet installation with dispenser
- Control panel and software
- Project design and management