The TBMA M-AX en R-AX drop-through valves are specially designed for standard applications with limited differential pressure. These valves are used for dosing of non-abrasive materials under cyclones or filters and in low-pressure pneumatic transport systems.
The M-AX valves are available in six sizes and are equipped with round connecting flanges.
The R-AX are equipped with a round and a square connecting flange. This allows the valve to be used as a transition piece from round to square or vice versa. This is favourable for the installation height and saves any mounting parts. The R-AX valves are available in five sizes.
- Dosing of powders and granules
- For standard applications with limited differential pressure
- Closed bearings, dust-tight and sealed for life
- Suitable as transition piece from round to square and vice versa (R-AX)
- Differential pressure 1 barg
- ATEX 2014/34/EU certified (optional)
- Flange sizes: DN150 - DN350
- Flanges: drilled in accordance with PN10
- Rotor volume M-AX: 2,5 tot 58 ltr/rev
- Rotor volume R-AX: 2,5 tot 34 ltr/rev
- Differential pressure: 1 barg
- Standard design temperature: 80 °C