TBMA high-duty H-AX drop-through rotary valves are equal to the H-AR valves and are used when the inlet size is more important than the rotor volume. The relatively large inlet ensures that even the most poorly flowing products are efficiently discharged.
The H-AX valves are equipped with a round and a square connecting flange. This allows the valve to be used as a transition piece from round to square or vice versa. This is favourable for the installation height and saves any mounting parts.
- Dosing of powder and granular materials
- Absorbing differential pressure due to minimal air leakage
- Autonomous protection system up 10 bar for products in dust class St1 and St2 (option)
- Suitable for 24/7 industrial applications
- Relatively large inlet for products with poor flowability
- Outboard bearings, dust-tight and sealed for life
- Suitable as transition piece from round to square of vice versa
- Differential pressure 1,5 bar
- ATEX 2014/34/EU certified (optional)
- Flange sizes: DN150 – DN350 (round)
- Flanges: drilled in accordance with PN10 (round)
- Rotor volume: 2,5 up to 34 ltr/rev
- Differential pressure: 1,5 bar
- Standard design temperature: 120 °C
- Flame proof: yes
- Explosion proof: up to 10 bar
- Easy detachable execution (D*)
- Corrosion resistant version for chemically aggressive products (3C/3N)
- Abrasion resistant version for abrasive products (4C/4TCO)
- Specially coated version for sticky products
- High temperature version up to 600 °C
- Customer-specific design
Brochure Rotary Valves View
Dimensions H-AX View
Dimensions H-AXD View
Air leakage diagrams high-duty rotary valves View
Curious when to use the above system? Have a look at our selection of industries for a suitable application of this system and of our other products.
Looking for a more specific industry and/or application? We are happy to take on the challenge! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TBMA are specialists in the design and supply of components and systems for bulk solids handling. Our extensive range of high quality processing equipment is suitable for handling powders and granules with proven reliability in practice in a variety of processing industries. The highly qualified and experienced TBMA staff are well able to translate your requirements into the right execution and application of our components. We also offer the design and execution of complete projects, thus providing you with an efficient, reliable and sustainable solution for your process.
Let us know how we can help you!