TBMA high-duty H-AR drop-through rotary valves are used for dosing powder and granular materials in 24/7 industrial processes. The H-AR valves can be used as a protective system up to 10 barg for products in dust class St1 and St2.
In combination with a blow-through or venturi adapter, the H-AR is very suitable for absorbing differential pressure in pneumatic transport systems. The optimally constructed inlet of the valve ensures a high filling degree and large capacity with minimal air leakage
- Dosing of powder and granular materials
- Absorbing differential pressure due to minimal air leakage
- Protective system up 10 barg for products in dust class St1 and St2 (optional)
- Suitable for 24/7 industrial applications
- Outboard bearings, dust tight and sealed for life
- Differential pressure 1,5 barg
- ATEX 2014/34/EU certified (optional)
- Sanitary execution conforming to EHEDG guidelines for dairy and food industry (optional)
- Flange sizes: DN150 - DN500 (round)
- Flanges: drilled in accordance with PN10
- Rotor volume: 2,5 up to 125 ltr/rev
- Differential pressure: 1,5 barg
- Standard design temperature: 120 °C
- Flame proof: yes
- Explosion proof: up to 10 barg
- Sanitary execution for dairy and food industry
- Easy detachable execution (D*)
- Easy detachable execution with guiding bars (Quick-Clean DG**)
- Corrosion resistant version for chemically aggressive products (3C/3N)
- Abrasion resistant version for abrasive products (4C/4TCO)
- Specially coated version for sticky products
- High temperature version up to 600 °C
- Customer-specific design
* Demountable | ** Demountable with Guiding bars
Brochure Rotary Valves View
Dimensions H-AR View
Dimensions H-ARD View
Air leakage diagrams high-duty rotary valves View
Curious when to use the above system? Have a look at our selection of industries for a suitable application of this system and of our other products.
Looking for a more specific industry and/or application? We are happy to take on the challenge! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for applications in practice? This system has been successfully installed for these projects.
Do you need a turn-key solution? We gladly also do the project engineering and project management for you. Contact us at email@example.com.
TBMA are specialists in the design and supply of components and systems for bulk solids handling. Our extensive range of high quality processing equipment is suitable for handling powders and granules with proven reliability in practice in a variety of processing industries. The highly qualified and experienced TBMA staff are well able to translate your requirements into the right execution and application of our components. We also offer the design and execution of complete projects, thus providing you with an efficient, reliable and sustainable solution for your process.
Let us know how we can help you!