TBMA DG Quick-Clean rotary valves are specially designed for processes where frequent cleaning and inspection are required. The type DG valves are available in both drop-through (H-ARDG) as well as blow-through (H-GRDG) version.
Easy inspection and cleaning | Due to the double-bearing construction, the rotor can be easily and safely removed and manually turned in pulled-out position. This way the rotary valve can be wet or dry-cleaned internally. The removed rotor can be turned and dry-cleaned. The guiding bars are long enough to give the operator ample access for inspection and cleaning of the inside of the valve.
Self-seeking shaft | The bearing construction guarantees a clearance-free run of the rotor and prevents damage when (dis)assembling. Contrary to valves of other brands, the TBMA Quick-Clean valves are equipped with a spline shaft. This means that after cleaning, the rotor can be quickly and easily mounted through the self-seeking shaft. The rotor adjustment is fixed and needs no readjustment after (dis)assembly.
Minimal chance of damage | Because of the clearance-free suspension and fixed adjustment, any metal contact of the rotor is practically impossible. Moreover, the chance of damaging the rotor tips and/or the inside of the valve during (dis)assembly is limited to a minimum. This is particularly important for hygienic applications. In addition, the shaft seal cannot be damaged, because the spindle with spline remains in place when the rotor is pulled out.
Spindle for optimal (dis)assembly
Early 2021, we assembled this DG350 drop-through rotary valve with extra spindle. The standard construction of our DG350 valve is extremely rugged: the bare shaft valve weighs 500 kg. Given the considerable weight of the rotor, we supply sizes larger than 300 with an extra spindle for optimal safe and smooth (dis)assembly.
TBMA DG Quick-Clean drop-through and blow-through rotary valves are specially designed for processes where frequent cleaning and inspection are required. The self-seeking spline shaft allows quick and easy remounting of the rotor after cleaning. Thanks to the clearance-free suspension and fixed adjustment, damage to the rotor tips and/or inside of the valve during (dis)assembly is limited to a minimum. In addition, the shaft seal cannot be damaged, since the spindle with spline remains in place when the rotor is pulled out.
- Suitable for frequent cleaning and inspection
- Self-seeking spline axis for quick (dis)assembly
- Absorbing differential pressure due to minimal air leakage
- Protective system up to 10 barg for products in dust class St1 and St2 (optional)
- Suitable for 24/7 industrial applications
- Differential pressure 1,5 barg
- ATEX 2014/34/EU certified (optional)
- Sanitary execution conforming to EHEDG guidelines for dairy and food industry (optional)
- CIP execution suitable for both wet as dry cleaning (optional)
- Flange sizes: DN150 – DN350 (round)
- Flanges: drilled in accordance with PN10
- Rotor volume: 2,5 up to 58 ltr/rev
- Differential pressure: max. 1,5 barg
- Standard design temperature: 120 °C
- Flame proof: yes
- Explosion proof: up to 10 barg
- Extra spindle from size DG350 for safe, smooth (dis)assembly
- Sanitary execution for dairy and food industry
- Corrosion resistant execution for chemically aggressive products (3C/3N)
- Abrasion resistant execution for abrasive products (4C/4TCO)
- Specially coated execution for sticky products
- Customer-specific design
Brochure Rotary Valves View
Dimensions H-ARDG View
Dimensions H-GRDG View
Air leakage diagrams high-duty rotary valves View
Curious when to use the above system? Have a look at our selection of industries for a suitable application of this system and of our other products.
Looking for a more specific industry and/or application? We are happy to take on the challenge! Contact us at email@example.com.
Looking for applications in practice? This system has been successfully installed for these projects.
Do you need a turn-key solution? We gladly also do the project engineering and project management for you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TBMA are specialists in the design and supply of components and systems for bulk solids handling. Our extensive range of high quality processing equipment is suitable for handling powders and granules with proven reliability in practice in a variety of processing industries. The highly qualified and experienced TBMA staff are well able to translate your requirements into the right execution and application of our components. We also offer the design and execution of complete projects, thus providing you with an efficient, reliable and sustainable solution for your process.
Let us know how we can help you!